1. INITIAL MEETING: This is the first meeting for both of us to meet and understand each other. It is a chance for us to hear how you live and what you need. For this meeting, it is best to bring your wish list and any inspirations photos that are of interest to you. Every detail of your custom home is tailored to meet the needs of your unique day-to-day life.
2. QUOTE and DESIGN CONTRACT: After our first meeting, we put together a quote for your project. Once you have reviewed the quote; we can than start the design! We are a full service design and permit company; so we will walk you through the whole process.
3. PRESENT DESIGN CONCEPT: We will need 5 to 14 days to turnaround the concept. Once the concept is ready, we will present at our office or virtually with Zoom or Teams.
4. DESIGN REVISIONS: After the concept has been presented, we can then make proper changes if needed. We are very good at what we do; so most of the time we can nail it from the first meeting.
5. DESIGN APPROVAL: We present you with drawings of the final plans. After approval, we get the necessary permits. We provide photo-realistic renderings and 3D exterior spin of the house.
6. DESIGN and BUDGET: We have over 20 years of construction experience and are known to design projects on budget. We work closely throughout the design process to ensure we are on budget.
7. FINAL DRAWINGS and PERMITS: We handle everything from concept, to walking you through all your permits to start building. We take the stress off the home owner or builders.